Splitting the RocknRollout Dropout for Carbondrive Belts:
The RocknRollout Dropout is at the heart of the OLSEN frame design. While other frames might be split on the seat stay. I opted for a secure system which is hidden within the adjustable RocknRollout dropouts.
This is done in 6 easy steps.
1. Loosen the Bottm M8 Caphead bolt
2. Remove the Top M6 Caphead and M6 locknut. Remove the RocknRoller Dropout.
3. Remove the M5 Countersunk machine screw.
4. And the Splice Plate
5. Replace the RocknRoller Dropout and Top M6 Nut and Bolt
6. Replace the M8 Nut and Bolt.
Adjust the Rocker accordingly to maintain your belt tension using the M5 screw. Note this only needs to be done on the Drive side - however I have also got an adjustment on the Disc side for those who want.
At Olsen Bikes we wanted to design a simple bike that can be changed for the type of riding that you do. The RocknRollout Dropout helps us all in the quest to ride more.