Twenty Picked n Mixed Bike Available at OLSEN
Which one is for you??
We have 2 Frames that can be built into Bikes in various ways.
- The Karapoti NX is ideal for fast light race or long distance bikepacking journeys. The Karapoti is a versatile XC inspired 29er frame that can be run with flat or drop bars.
- The Mokihinui was designed to fit 2 wheels sizes to have 2 personalities. The do it all bike. With 29x2.4” it will ride fast and far.
It is quite simple if I help to break it down for you…
Olsen Bikes have 4x BASE LEVELs:
- Karapoti Titanium XC with SRAM NX Eagle Gears from £1699
- Karapoti Titanium XC Single Speed from £1699
- Mokihinui Titanium Trail with SRAM NX Eagle Gears from £1799
- Mokihinui Titanium Trail Single Speed from £1799
These 4 Base Level Bikes have 5 UPGRADE options:
A/ £150 Hope brakes
B/ £150 GX Eagle Groupset or GATES CDX
C/ £300 to Upgrade to Suspension Forks
D/ KILLER SPEC: This is the BEST BUY with a mixture of A B or C
E/ TOP SPEC: This is the BEST Spec with a mixture of A B or C
And this is before we even start talking about custom options that we can offer. If you want a rolling chassis or a full HOPE component build we can also do that…
Remember with OLSEN Bikes you are purchasing a versatile frame as well as a Bike. The RocknRollout dropouts are ready to swap over to 135 for Alfine or Rohloff Internal Gear hubs, but more on that next week.
Read yesterdays blog if you want a break down on each model.