PINION GEARBOX BIKES
MOKIHINUI is the Maori name for the river that cuts through the Old Ghost Road on the West Coast of New Zealand.
OLSEN also have a PINION Gearbox bike – this will take you further with less maintenance.
Pronounced "Mock·ah·newey" the MOKIHINUI Gearbox version will take you further than Trail Centres. It has a low top tube to protect your crown jewels or nether regions, when you are throwing it off things. It is a good climber and descender, making it perfect for riding in aggresive places. The Mokihinui was designed around the dropper post and both 27.5x3.0” or 29x2.4” tyres. It comes with 29” wheels and will fit 29x2.8” tyres
MOKIHINUI GEARBOX TRAIL MTB
All our bikes have the RocknRollout Dropouts for versatility. OLSEN Frames use 142mm rear wheel format and can be changed to 135mm as this gives you more options:
• Derailleur with a 142mm Wheel.
• Internal Gear Hubs like Kindernay XIV, Rohloff Speedhub and Alfine 11.
• Gates CDX Carbondrive Belts.
• Single-speed and Dingle-speed (Manually shifted 2nd gear)
• Fixed Gear for the brave - or long distance rider emergencies.
• Splitting the RocknRollout Dropout Hoods for Carbondrive Belts:
GATES CDX CARBONDRIVE COMPATIBLE:
OLSEN has a bike that suits the type of terrain and riding you do.
Part of the solution to going the distance - avoiding the tears caused by conventional riding - is the Gates Carbondrive.
Gates Carbon Drive brings you Olsen Bikes that are:
• CLEAN - Just hose off and ride.
• QUIET - The antidote to a high-tech world.
• LOW MAINTENANCE - Fit and forget for 10,000 miles.