Ginger Fox-3 Shimano XT
Light, fast & cross country, titanium gravel adventure bike.
Shimano XT M8100 12-speed groupset provides reliable shifting, superior braking and easy mechanical maintenance. Not only light and durable, Shimano put a lot of investment into XT. As a result XT has an excellent reputation for shifting under load.
In addition to the XT groupset, we have chosen the Rockshox SID Ultimate fork as a perfect complement. This fork offers a well-balanced performance with 120mm of travel and a 44mm offset. It features a stiff and lightweight 35mm chassis, ensuring precise handling and responsiveness on the trails. The fork is equipped with the high-end Charger Race Day damper, delivering exceptional damping performance for a smooth and controlled ride. Experience the ultimate in trail-riding performance with the Rockshox SID Ultimate fork paired with the XT groupset.
To complete the build, we've chosen the Hope Fortus 23 Pro5 wheelset (with other options also available) to deliver exceptional durability and ride quality. These wheels are built to withstand the demands of rugged terrain, providing optimal toughness for off-road adventures.
Frame & Fork
- Frame: Full Ti-3Al-2.5V Grade 9 Titanium alloy tubing, 68x54mm bottom bracket, internal cabling and custom formed tubeset.
- Fork: RockShox SID Ultimate 120mm.
- Headset: Hope IS42/IS52 sealed bearing headset.
- Shifting Shimano XT M8100
- Chainset Shimano XT 32T M8100
- Cassette Shimano XT M8100 10-51T
- Chain Shimano XT 12spd.
Wheels & Braking
- Braking: Shimano XT or Hope Tech 4 X2 hydraulic brakes (any colour)
- Tyres: Maxxis, Schwalbe or Vittoria (your choice).
- Wheels: Hope Fortus Pro5 hub wheelsets (your choice).
- Clamp: Hope Bolt 34.9mm
- Seatpost: SRAM Reverb Stealth 30.9 dropper
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Grips: Sram Lock-on
- Stem: Hope XC Stem
- Handlebar: Olsen Windowlicker