MOKIHINUI with PINION GearBox - Titanium MTN Trail Frame
MOKIHINUI GearBox - Titanium MTB Trail FRAME
This Mokihinui GearBox Frame is like the derailleur Mokihinui Frame. The Mokihnui is the Do-It-ALL trail frame, designed around 2 wheel sizes 27.5x3.0” and 29x2.6" tyres. Making this bike ideal for both climbing and descending.
UPGRADE options available:
- FRAME ONLY- (have your own gearbox) = £0-
- P-LINE P1.9XR 9 speed MTB Gearbox + £700
- Gates CDX Upgrade + £150
This frame has "Trail" geometry with 68deg head angle, low top tube, dropper seat post (geometry) and Rocker Split Dropouts for belt drive.
The Mokihnui is designed around 2 tyre sizes 27.5+ and 29x2.8". This frame has "Trail" geometry with 68deg head angle, long low top tube, dropper seatpost (geometry) and Rocker Split Dropouts for belt drive.
- LOW TT Dropper Post Geometry
- Wheel sizes: 29x2.6” or 27.5x3.0" tyres (this bike will fit 29x2.8” tyres)
- Bottom Bracket: T47x92mm (Internal threaded cups) 24mm, GXP, DUB or 30mm
- Seatpost: 30.9mm with internal dropper routing.
The place and ride that this frame is designed and named after:
The Mokihinui River cuts through the OLD GHOST Road, a long-forgotten gold miners' road in New Zealand. We called this frame the MOKIHINUI, because it is versatile to take over the other side of the world, even if you need to ride all the way.