BACKPACKING PLUS UPTO 29X3.0 INCH
The TIGER geometry was developed around big tyres and longer suspension than the LAMB. It has a longer reach and lower bottom bracket for stability. Plus tyres means more grip and less need for suspension. Like the LAMB the TIGER can be run with drop bars or flat bars. The Tiger frame has a contempary long and stable geometry, ideal for Bikepacking. The Tiger fits 29er plus tyres for comfort and mud clearance. The Tiger is very versatile, with a large front triangle for frame bags. The seat tube is bent for tyre clearance and to optimise the saddle position with external dropper seatposts. This bike is a modern twist for those who want high volume tyres for grip control and comfort. The Tiger is at home with a rigid or 120mm suspension fork.
- Flat or Drop bar compatible Geometry
- 142mm Rear Dropout Spacing
- 29x2.8" tyre clearance
- Bottom Bracket = T47x92mm (Internal threaded cups)
- Seatpost: External 30.9mm Dropper post compatible.
- Frame: Full Ti-3Al-2.5V Grade 9 Titanium alloy tubing and custom features exclusive to Olsen Bikes, simple removeable split external cabling.
- Dropouts: Replaceable RocknRollout Dropouts with tensioning screws.
- 105mm tyre clearance for 29 x 3.0” tyres and 34 tooth chainring.
- Externally routed dropper cable.
- Premium quality stainless steel fittings.
- Simple removeable split external gear cabling.
- Olsen Ribber 30.9 post.
- Shimano XT M8100 12-speed groupset
- Hope Tech 4 X2 hydrualic brakes.
- Choice of Schwalbe, Maxxis or Vittoria 29” tyres in various widths and tread patterns